Saturday, March 24, 2007

Patches...

If music is the language of the spirit... it talks in many voices simultaneously right now...
jeje... the last one is tricky!

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line
--JC

You do it to yourself, you do
and that's what really hurts
Is that y' do it to y'self
Just you and no-one else
--RH

Do you still remember
december's foggy freeze
when the ice that clings on to your beard is
screaming agony
and you snatch your rattling last breaths
with deep-sea-diver sounds
and the flowers bloom like
madness in the spring
--JT

Avec mon coeur d'artichaut,
et mes comédons sur le front
J'essayais tant bien que mal
De la jouer sentimental,
Les hormones en ébullition
Je me revois en sueur,
sous mon anorak,
à l'aise comme un poisson dans l'air
Lorsque je déclamais tel Cyrano vert de trac
"Tu peux m' prêter ton blanc s' te plaît?"
--A

If you open your eyes,
take a look at this mess,
could you fake your reflection, child?
If you reach out for more,
you'll find nothing but sorrow
'cause knowledge is hollow
and pride is hard to swallow
--GG

I am thinking is a sign
that the freckles in our eyes
are mirror images and
when we kiss they're perfectly aligned
--PS

In the morning I'd awake and couldn't remember
What is love and what is hate - the calculations error
.... and why does it matters
--FL

So I thought I'd let you know
that these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realized how much I need you
And I wonder if I could come home
--BE

Did I dissapoint you
or leave a bad taste in your mouth
you act like you never had love
and you want me to go without
--U2

Embrasse-moi dessus bord
Viens mon ange retracer le ciel
J’irai crucifier ton corps
Pourrai-je dépunaiser tes ailes
Embrasser, te mordre en même temps
Enfoncer mes ongles dans ton dos brûlant
Te supplier de me revenir
Et tout faire pour te voir partir
--T

Hamaika zatitan
Puskatu zen ispilua
Eta konpontzean
Irudi ezberdinak
Bueltatzen zizkigun
Eta ez geunden ados
Ez ni ezta ere zu
Onartuko ez bagenu bezala
Eta hitz egin nizun
Suntsipenaren logikaz
Burutua izan denaz
Bizitza hasperen bat
Besterik ez baita
Muxukatzean ispilua
KristalakHautsi zuen ezpaina
Hasperena...
Odola darioEzpain hautsiari
--FM

3 Comments:

Chilanga Catastrófica said...

pasé por aquí. Buen post el de la UNAM y me gustan los de las citas... Un beso.

Daemios said...

pásele a lo barrido cuando guste que ésta es su casa...

por cierto que se extrañan tus posts eh! como niño: cumplió años tu blog y le pierdes interés!

Chilanga Catastrófica said...

jeje, no es falta de interés y menos por el cumple... solo es falta de inspiración, pero estamos trabajando en ello. Beso grande y también se extrañan sus letras (auque no escribo, si leo!!)