Saturday, December 02, 2006

Membrillo en Valladolid

The 1st meeting of the SCME (an honorable abbreviation for the "scientific" mexican ecological society).... nice enough! There was a bit of everything. Many more pictures in my picasaweb albums!:




Ale H. sold some books...


...The Cyanoteam captured Matías...


...Libertad was eager to explain her poster and after that we danced Simón...


...Matías was rescued by a handsome heroe...






...Bald Eagle enjoyed Monkey Sperm...

...we all went into a jacuzzi tub together...
...I went totally blank during my presentation...



... flirted with Jules in the balcony...



...and with Esmeralda...




...and ended up all alone...





...Jules and Nuri walked towards abduction...


...and Jules smiled once...









...I got elegantly drunk with nuri...


...but we never lost style...





...by the end I bought some paste ice cream..






...and enjoyed it this much!!!

0 Comments: